9.11.2019

SALE - BLACK DIAMOND DISTANCE CARBON FLZ 120-140

FOR SALE - BLACK DIAMOND DISTANCE CARBON FLZ 120-140

Sold! 

Price: £80 delivered

Length:             120-140 cm
Folded Length: 40 cm
Weight (Pair):   370g

Material:           Carbon

I bought these in March to use with a specific tent, but as I no longer use that, and these are a bit too long for me for normal walking, I may as well sell them.

They have only been used on 3 trips, each one being 2 days.
There are a few slight scuff marks showing use (they are walking poles)
If you bought new, they would look like this after their first outing I expect.

They are not new, but they are in very good condition, and the rubber tips have never been out of the bag.

Shop about , you can probably get these for £103 to £130 at the moment.

They will be sent in a sealed cardboard tube for protection.

Payment by Paypal (details on request)

See pics below............












No comments:

Post a Comment