6.05.2011

IT’S A FUNNY OLD THING THE CHALLENGE

Revelations 05.06.11


Yes it is.
I had a good Challenge this year, despite the weather and stuff.
BUT… here is the revelation, and I do not know where it came from (probably always there).


‘I love my wife Lucy!’


Maybe a strange thing to say on my blog, but there you have it.
An internet confession.
Now don’t get me wrong, I have always felt like that, but what with one thing and another, mainly all my fault, we have managed to tolerate each other for the last 3 years or so, whilst I became a grumpy old man.
So after yet another fantastic cathartic crossing of Scotland, it was time to sort out the rest of my life.
Stop being a miserable Tw@t and get my life in order.
Work will go on, but no longer that ridiculous late night stuff that erodes your will to live and just makes you miserable and tired, and grumpy and an absolute t0sser to be with.
In fact I hope that I am just a nicer chap all round.
I’m being calm, and pleasant and my head is out of my arse, (which is nice).
All things, apart from the bills are fine.
Even the boiler is fixed now, so we have proper heating and stuff.
I am feeling happy.
I will shortly start my write up of the Challenge once I have sorted out the maps and pictures


AndDid I mention this before?
I love Lucy!







Roy Harper - Another Day

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! That's good to hear old fella!

    So, she didn't mind about the two weeks table dancing in London, then?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was what did it!
    That and the before and after makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Andrew, and enjoy the 'writing up' process.

    ReplyDelete